D Series Version 2
Sturdier Concept & Improved Latching Condition
- The spring case is now on the inside of the base for a more positive latching condition, and a much sturdier concept.
- The base now has a full 1” flipped edge on three sides for box effect and added rigidity
Improved Roller System
- The reel now has two end plates with a heavier duty roller system of all 1” aluminum tubing and the mounting holes incorporated in the more friendly outboard location.
- The rollers now can be replaced without any disassembly of the reel itself.
Easier to Use
- All of these changes result in a lower drag coefficient at the bearings, because the reel does not torque or deflect when the hose is dispensed.
Nitrogen Delivery Hose ReelWith all the features of the compact, low cost user friendly Unitract Series
- Parker high performance push loc hose
- Hose ends can be easily changed in field with no crimping
- Green for easy identification
- Standard flexible 3/8" ID with flame resistant neoprene cover and nitrogen impervious blended nitrile tube
Hosetract has introduced the new expedited reel shipping program, which when order qualified, prompts our order department to process and pull back stock to ship in 3 working days or less. In most cases this applies to orders of 6 reels or less.